Platform iCollectClothes began in 2016 with one mission in mind - to provide a hassle-free collection service for charitable donations and raise money for great causes. In a few years, with your help, we have raised an incredible £1,009,728.00 for our partner charities while preventing thousands of tonnes of clothing from going to landfills.
Our free of charge service enables us to pick up your clothes donation on a date that’s convenient for you. We can collect donations from your home, workplace or other chosen location. Regardless of our location, our pick-up drivers can find you wherever collection is required. Just book the collection and leave the rest to us.
Don’t waste clothes, we’ll collect them!
Why Choose iCollectclothes?
- We are professional and reliable – our collectors will be there to collect your clothing donation as agreed and confirmed with you!
- It’s an easy and hassle-free way of donating your clothes to charities because we are only a click away!
- You decide when and where we will collect! Just book your collection online, and we will do our best to accommodate your request for your chosen day and time.
- We pick up in busy areas. You can donate clothes in London, Bristol, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, and surrounding areas.
How It Works
- Put your clothes donation in boxes or bags
- Book your charity collection
- Your local operator will contact you to confirm the booking
- We pick up your charity clothes collection from home or work
- Funds received from sales of your unwanted goods helps charities, and your unwanted clothes help those who need them.
What We Accept
- Clothes (women's, men's, children's)
- Shoes and clothing accessories
- Linen, bedding, towels or curtains (Please no duvets or pillowcases)
- Soft and plastic toys
- Cutlery, plates, cups, kitchen utensils
- Books, DVDs, CDs, Vinyl records
- Small domestic appliances that can be lifted by one person
What We Don't Accept
We don’t accept dirty or worn-out clothing. The test is simple: if you won’t wear it - don’t donate it! All the clothes that we collect are subsequently exchanged for money in order to support your chosen charity organisation.
No duvets or pillows.