iCollectClothes is a FREE used clothes collection service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothing donations from your home work place. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.
How it works
- Put your used clothes into plastic bags or boxes;
- Book your charity clothing collection here;
- We will do our best to accommodate your clothes pick up request for your chosen day and time, and our Operator will contact you over the phone or by email to confirm your booking;
- We will collect Your clothing donations from your home or work address;
- Funds received from sales of your unwanted clothes will help charities, and your unwanted clothes will be reused by less fortunate.
What we accept
- Clothes (womenswear, menswear and kidswear);
- Paired shoes;
- Linen, bedding, towels, curtains;
- Accessories (bags, belts, hats, scarves etc);
- Books, DVDs, CDs;
- Soft toys.
Sorry no duvets or pillows, please
Please note! Your items MUST be in a clean and a suitable for reuse condition!
What we do not accept
We don’t accept dirty or worn out clothing. The test is simple: if you won’t wear it - don’t donate it! All clothes that we collect are subsequently sold as clothes, not as rugs.
Choose iCollectClothes because:
- We are professional and reliable – our collectors will be there to collect your clothes donation as agreed and confirmed with you!
- It’s easy and a hassle-free way of donating your clothes to charities because we are only a click away!
- You decide when and where we will collect! Just book your collection online, and we will do our best to accommodate your request for your chosen day and time.
- You don’t have to leave anything outside if you don’t wish to do so! No clothing ruined by the weather, and no security issues - our driver would ring your doorbell when he/she arrives for the collection
- iCollectClothes is available 24/7 for you to book a collection, and we will be in touch to confirm your collection for the shortest term possible.
- It’s secure – we do not share your details with any third parties.
- Q1. How can I book a collection?
A1. Choose your charity and click on the icon, fill in the form. Please let us know your full address and a contact number in order for us to locate you easier and so that we can contact you in a case of any changes. Choose your collection day and an alternative day (just in case we cannot make it on your preferred day) and you’re all done, or give us a call on 0344 879 4417
- Q2. I am not going to be at home between the collection times, what should I do?
A2. You don’t need to worry about having to stay at home, you can leave your bag outside your door or in a safe place, just let us know in the comment box!
- Q3. I don’t have enough of your charity bags, what can I do?
A3. You may use any bag to put your kind donations in e.g. shopping bag, a bin liner, a box etc.
- Q4. Can you give me a specific time of the collection?
A4. Unfortunately, our collection time is 8 am – 4 pm, we are unable to provide a specific time due to other collection points and traffic in the areas.
- Q5. How will I know if the donations have been collected by you?
A5. We always leave an informative leaflet and bundle of our branded bags as a little thank you for your future donations.
- Q6. My building is new and it may not come up on your SAT-NAV, what shall I do?
A6. Please leave any special directions or notes in the comment box. Otherwise, if we will have any trouble finding you, we’ll just give you a call!
- Q7. I’ve made a mistake in my address when I made the booking. What can I do?
- Q8. How much money goes to the charity?
A8. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected!
- Q9. What does the ‘Remind me later’ button do?
A9. If you’re looking at our website is not convenient for you at the moment, or you’d like to save it for future, we can help you by sending a reminder about our services every now and then.