iCollectClothes began in 2016 with one mission in mind - to provide a hassle-free collection service for charitable donations and raise money for great causes. In a few years, with your help, we have raised an incredible £447,184.00 for our partner charities while preventing thousands of tonnes of clothing from going to landfills.
Our free of charge service enables us to pick up your clothes donation on a date that’s convenient for you. We can collect donations from your home, workplace or other chosen location. Regardless of our location, our pick-up drivers can find you wherever collection is required. Just book the collection and leave the rest to us.
Don’t waste clothes, we’ll collect them!
Why Choose iCollectclothes?
- We are professional and reliable – our collectors will be there to collect your clothing donation as agreed and confirmed with you!
- It’s an easy and hassle-free way of donating your clothes to charities because we are only a click away!
- You decide when and where we will collect! Just book your collection online, and we will do our best to accommodate your request for your chosen day and time.
- We pick up in busy areas. You can even donate clothes in Liverpool, Manchester, London and Birmingham.
How It Works
- Put your clothes donation in boxes or bags
- Book your charity collection
- Your local operator will contact you to confirm the booking
- We pick up your charity clothes collection from home or work
- Funds received from sales of your unwanted goods helps charities, and your unwanted clothes help those who need them.
What We Accept
- Clothes (women's, men's, children's)
- Shoes and clothing accessories
- Linen, bedding, towels or curtains (Please no duvets or pillowcases)
- Soft and plastic toys
- Cutlery, plates, cups, kitchen utensils
- Books, DVDs, CDs, Vinyl records
- Small domestic appliances that can be lifted by one person
What We Don't Accept
We don’t accept dirty or worn-out clothing. The test is simple: if you won’t wear it - don’t donate it! All the clothes that we collect are subsequently exchanged for money in order to support your chosen charity organisation.
No duvets or pillowcases.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I book a collection?
Choose your charity and fill in their form with a preferred and alternative collection day. Don’t forget to let us know your full address and add a contact number for us to contact you.
- I am not going to be at home between the collection times, what should I do?
Don’t panic! You don’t have to stay in for us to collect. Just leave your bag outside your door or in a safe place, and let us know where that is in the form’s comment box
- How will I know if the donations have been collected by you?
When we collect your items we’ll email you to let you know that we’ve got your donation and post complimentary ‘Thank You’ bags for your future collections.
- My building is new and it may not come up on your SAT-NAV, what shall I do?
Those pesky SAT-NAVs! Please leave any special directions or notes in the form’s comment box. Otherwise, we’ll give you a call if we get lost!
- I made a mistake in my address when I made the booking. What can I do?
- How much money goes to charity?
Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected!
- I have not received a confirmation email regarding my clothing collection. What should I do?
There are a few reasons why this could happen, but in making sure a confirmation is really missing, please check your junk mail or promotions folder. Depending on your email server settings, our emails could end up there.
- My donation collection time changes all the time. What does it mean?
Sorry to bother you with all the updates, we just want to make sure you are aware of all that is happening. As we constantly updating our route depending on the road conditions and other unforeseen circumstances we may change the time of your collection but will try to make it in the times mentioned.
- What time should I expect your driver to collect my clothing donations?
We will always send you an email with the time of your collection the day before the collection. Please check your email for updates.
- My donations were collected, but how can I make sure it is you?
All donations are collected via our branded van fleet and the collection agents proudly wear their uniforms. If you are unsure, please give us a call on 0344 879 4417, we are here to help.
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount I can donate?
There is no minimum or maximum amount of donations we will accept. You can donate bags of socks or a full wardrobe – we are always in the neighbourhood anyways.