Hi, we are iCollectClothes - professional fundraiser. A reliable and hassle-free way of donating your clothes to charities. It is Free of charge service that raises funds from clothing donations. Doesn't matter one bag or a box, we can collect your donations from your home or workplace. Please choose any charity of your choice to donate to and we will arrange the collection of your clothing donation. Don't waste clothes, we will collect it!
Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothing collected.
How it works
- Put your used clothes into any kind of bags or boxes;
- Book your charity clothing collection here;
- We will accommodate your clothing pick up request for your chosen day, and our Operator will contact you over the phone or by email to confirm your booking;
- We will collect Your clothing donations from your home or work address;
- Funds received from sales of your unwanted clothes will help Charities to realise their projects, and your unwanted clothes will be reused by less fortunate.
What we accept
- Clothes (womenswear, menswear and kidswear);
- Paired shoes;
- Linen, bedding, towels, curtains;
- Accessories (bags, belts, hats, scarves etc);
- Books, DVDs, CDs;
- Soft toys;
- Domestic appliances (in the size to care by one person).
Sorry no duvets or pillows, please
Please note! Your items should be in a clean and a suitable for reuse condition!
What we do not accept
We don’t accept dirty or worn-out clothing. The test is simple: if you won’t wear it - don’t donate it! All the clothes that we collect are subsequently sold as clothes, not as rugs.
- Q1. How can I book a collection?
A1. Choose your charity and click on the icon, fill in the form. Please let us know your full address and a contact number in order for us to locate you easier and so that we can contact you in a case of any changes. Choose your collection day and an alternative day (just in case we cannot make it on your preferred day) and you’re all done, or give us a call on 0344 879 4417
- Q2. I am not going to be at home between the collection times, what should I do?
A2. You don’t need to worry about having to stay at home, you can leave your bag outside your door or in a safe place, just let us know in the comment box!
- Q3. How will I know if the donations have been collected by you?
A3. We always leave a 'Thank you' note plus we'll send you an email of the successful collection.
- Q4. My building is new and it may not come up on your SAT-NAV, what shall I do?
A4. Please leave any special directions or notes in the comment box. Otherwise, if we will have any trouble finding you, we’ll just give you a call!
- Q5. I’ve made a mistake in my address when I made the booking. What can I do?
- Q6. How much money goes to charity?
A6. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected!
Choose iCollectClothes because:
- We are professional and reliable – our collectors will be there to collect your clothing donation as agreed and confirmed with you!
- It’s easy and a hassle-free way of donating your clothes to charities because we are only a click away!
- You decide when and where we will collect! Just book your collection online, and we will do our best to accommodate your request for your chosen day and time.