- How can I book a collection?
Choose your charity and fill in their form with a preferred and alternative collection day. Don’t forget to let us know your full address and add a contact number for us to contact you.
- I am not going to be at home between the collection times, what should I do?
Don’t panic! You don’t have to stay in for us to collect. Just leave your bag outside your door or in a safe place, and let us know where that is in the form’s comment box
- How will I know if the donations have been collected by you?
When we collect your items we’ll email you to let you know that we’ve got your donation and post complimentary ‘Thank You’ bags for your future collections.
- My building is new and it may not come up on your SAT-NAV, what shall I do?
Those pesky SAT-NAVs! Please leave any special directions or notes in the form’s comment box. Otherwise, we’ll give you a call if we get lost!
- I made a mistake in my address when I made the booking. What can I do?
- How much money goes to charity?
Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected!
- I have not received a confirmation email regarding my clothing collection. What should I do?
There are a few reasons why this could happen, but in making sure a confirmation is really missing, please check your junk mail or promotions folder. Depending on your email server settings, our emails could end up there.
- My donation collection time changes all the time. What does it mean?
Sorry to bother you with all the updates, we just want to make sure you are aware of all that is happening. As we constantly updating our route depending on the road conditions and other unforeseen circumstances we may change the time of your collection but will try to make it in the times mentioned.
- What time should I expect your driver to collect my clothing donations?
We will always send you an email with the time of your collection the day before the collection. Please check your email for updates.
- My donations were collected, but how can I make sure it is you?
All donations are collected via our branded van fleet and the collection agents proudly wear their uniforms. If you are unsure, please give us a call on 0344 879 4417, we are here to help.
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount I can donate?
There is no minimum or maximum amount of donations we will accept. You can donate bags of socks or a full wardrobe – we are always in the neighbourhood anyways.